Most of the people feel hesitant while speaking in English. We must try to converse in English as and when we get time, to get out of our hesitation. Hesitation hampers our ability to communicate in English fluently.
Completely elimination hesitation while speaking English needs confidence and practice. To master this skill you need to practice a lot. The results are never so quick but you will start observing a difference in few months after practicing.
Seek Academy provides the English Speaking Institute in West Delhi. You can easily connect with us.
Now let’s discuss the causes of hesitation while speaking English:
· Grammar: when you are using grammatical incorrect sentences in your speech, you will get conscious. This is the reason of you getting nervous and you get hesitant of speaking English. If your mind is constantly thinking about accuracy, you will definitely get hesitant in your speech.
· Lack of knowledge: When you do not have enough knowledge on a subject of discussion, you will be hesitant to speak in English. This nervousness is observed clearly in your expressions of speech, due to this you will run out of your thoughts.
· Fear of conversation: There are many people who write error-free but when it comes to writing, they have a fear of conversation. It may be due to lack of confidence and they may think that other people are excellent in their speaking skill. These types of people avoid conversations.
· They also have a fear of appearing a fool in front of other people, which is also another reason for hesitation.
Ways to eliminate hesitation:
· Reading: Reading is the key to get success over hesitation. Read as many books as possible. It is helpful to a great extent as it also enhances vocabulary.
· Try to communicate in English as much as possible. Target the right audience who are willing to listen to you.
· English speaking courses: Try to enroll in English speaking courses, if you really want to master this skill. If you do not have time to attend classroom training, then online training is the best option.
· To get out of hesitation, it is also at times good to overlook grammar errors and things will automatically start working for you. Sometimes we need to overlook these grammar errors to get rid of nervousness. Do not give too much weight age to grammar. This technique only applies when you are a beginner, gradually when you get habitual of speaking, grammar will also be corrected.
· Practice: Practice is the key to improvisation. Always try to look for people or friends with whom you can practice communicating in English and ask them to point out your mistakes so that you can learn rather being shy.
· Create English speaking environment around you: Try to create English speaking environment around you for better results. You can do this by listening to English songs or watching English movies. Using English expressions or idioms every day also enhance your speaking.
· Speaking in front of a mirror: You will feel more confident by practicing speaking in front of a mirror. Read or speak anything in English in front of a mirror and you will start noticing the results.
Click here to know more: https://seekacademyblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/best-spoken-english-classes-in-west-delhi/